This battery is found at il-Qbajjar (near Marsalforn) and was constructed in the period 1714-16. It has a semi-circular front which ranges from a height of 10ft to 12ft. It was armed with 6 iron guns of small size (6 and 8 pds). The blockhouse served as an accommodation to the soldiers manning the battery and as a polverista. It was abandoned by the British in the 19th Century however in the 2nd World War the British used it as an observation post. In 1979 it became a bar and later a discotheque; this has brought a number of structural changes.